The CL1000 locker locks are a quick retrofit for keyed cam locks supplied as standard on a wide range of lockers, cabinets and cupboards. The keyless locks are easy to fit, taking just a few minutes to remove the existing cam lock and then making an additional top fixing for the new.
CL 1000 has two programming settings:
- Private Function: This is the most common function and used where the same code will be repeatedly used, e.g. a pupil in a school or an employee with the same locker in the workplace.
- Public Function: In this function the CL-Lock operates with a single User Code. The guest enters a personal four-digit code twice, the second time to confirm the correct code. This locks the lock. The same code is entered once only to open the lock, this operation erases the code, ready for the next user. This function is used for short term, multi occupancy applications, e.g. a locker in a leisure centre.
- Easy fit
- 11 individual round buttons
- 15,000 openings from 2 x AAA cells (supplied)
- Battery override
- Ideal for cabinets, lockers, cupboards, medical carts, data racks, gun boxes, safes
- Available in silver grey finish.
- Left, right and vertical versions
- IP55 rated when used with the rubber door gasket - separate part
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home
- Battery operated: 2 x 1,5V AAA-batteries
- Door thickness: 1-19 mm
CL 1000 202 144 552 CL 1000, right 202 144 346 CL 1000, left 202 144 347 Tätning för CL 1000 202 144 342 Slam Latch tillbehör, ger fallkolvsfunktion 202 144 648